This book goes perfectly with the Every Thought Captive Bible reading we are doing in September.
Download the reading schedule in Travelers Notebook Printable at them bottom of this page.
You can jump in anytime. Everyone is welcome. You do not need to Bible journal to join. I will be posting questions and Bible journaling suggestions.
Post comments with hashtags #BTOM to make it easy to find information. Battlefield of the Mind is available in paperback or on Kindle.
Every Thought CaptiveBible Journal Kit
Pocket Bible Journal Cards
You can use Pocket Journal Cards (PNJ) to document your Battlefield of the Mind study in a Pocket Journal layout or as quote cards or in a Travelers notebook.
I decide to keep my notes on pocket cards and create an album at the end of the #BOTM study. Here are my first two cards: (Please note you do not have to Bible journal to participate in the study)
Example of a Pocket Card Album Page
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will it work?I will post a image with prompt or question to begin the discussion in the Facebook Group every day. This will be the discussion thread with hashtags #BattlefieldoftheMind. Members can comment and ask new questions.
- Where is the reading schedule? Download the reading schedule printable below.
- Why do you list more than one chapter on some days?Some chapters are only two or three pages so I combined the reading for those days.
- What if I miss the September 9th begin date? You can join in anytime. Try to read the pages to get caught up. Its a short easy read.
- What time will the discussion be held?Due to time differences the discussion will be in a new thread in the Facebook group and people can join in all day to discuss and ask questions.
- How do I find what I missed? Use the hashtags #BattlefieldoftheMind.
- Can I invite a friend?Absolutely.
- Do I have to Bible journal?No, you can participate by just reading and commenting (or lurk if you don’t feel like conversation).
- What should I Bible Journal?Each chapter list several possible verses for Bible journaling.
- Where do I upload my Bible journal pages?I will share the Battlefield of the Mind photo album link in Bible Journal Love Facebook Group Photo Album area.
Learn Photoshop or Photoshop Elements Class On Sale 45% Off!
If you want to learn Photoshop Elements the class is on sale! There are 20 classes at 45% off. Don’t miss this limited time sale going on through September 10, 2019, Midnight Eastern. http://bit.ly/LEARNPSE
Book Discussion Rules
How to participate in a discussion1. Watch your language! Avoid words like “awful” or “stupid”—even “like” and “dislike.” They don’t help move discussions forward and can put others on the defensive. Instead, talk about your experience—how you felt as you read the chapter what it made you think about. 2. Don’t be dismissive. If you disagree with someone else, don’t refer to her comment as “silly”. Just say, “I’m not sure I see it that way. Here’s what I think.” Much, much nicer. 3. Support your views. Use specific passages from the book or the Bible as evidence for your ideas. Do not debate Bible issues. 4. Read with a pencil. Take notes or mark passages that strike you—passages you find significant, funny, or insightful. Think about—and bring up in your book discussion day—the reasons for marking those passages.
Facebook Message Updates
Subscribe to Bible Journal Love’s Facebook Messenger Bot for updates. Click here and type in “Get Started”
Download the Printables
More Free Printables
If you are interested in Pocket Cards here are more freebies: