How to Use Free Printables on this Site
There are several ways:
1) Print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper. I cut with a paper trimmer and a circle hole punch.
Best Price for 100 Sheets (10 cents a sheet)
Best price for clear Sticker Paper 25 Avery Sheets ($33 retail $15 on Amazon)
2. ) If you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. You will have to prepare the file because these are not cut ready.
3) If you prefer thicker paper, print on cardstock. Use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere to page.
4) Print on regular copy paper and use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere.
Bible Journaling Planner Kit
Tto help you record Bible Study in Your Planner with Planner Pages. Combine this kit with planner stickers to make amazing Bible Journal Pages.
There is a Machine the Will CUT Your Stickers?!
Did you know there is a machine that will cut your stickers?
Yes, there is a machine that will print and cut your stickers. The Silhouette Cameo Touch Screen (actually there are a few machine that will do this but Silhouette is the best in my opinion. Hooks right up to your computer and there are no expensive cartridges to buy.
The Silhouette CAMEO® is your standard in electronic cutting. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
More Printing Tips
- Use a one-half inch circle hole punch for the icons.(Punches come in .5, .75, 1 inch and lots of shapes)
- Use a paper trimmer like the one here to quickly cut out the boxes.
- Alternative: Print on regular copy paper and adhere with your fav adhesive.