Free printable stickers for Bible Journaling and planners. Download at the bottom of this page. Use the margin strips and stickers in Your Journaling Bible or Planner.
Pansies Planner Kit
Bible Journaling in a Planner
Topical Bible journaling works great in planner boxes.
2 Pages of Clip Art!
How to Use the “Planner Stickers” Free Printable
There are several ways you can use this printable:
1) Print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper. I cut with a paper trimmer and a circle hole punch.
- Best Price for 100 Sheets (10 cents a sheet)
- Best Price for 25 Sheets 25 Sheets
- Best Price for 100 Avery Sheets ( 11 cents a sheet butAvery has a great reputation for fewest printer jams)
2. ) If you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
3) If you prefer thicker paper, print on cardstock. Use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere to page.
4) Print on regular copy paper and use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere.
Download the freebie below: