How to Choose Your Word
- Pray about it. God will lead.
- Read thorugh the list.
- Narrow dow to a few think about it for the day.
- Ask yourself:
- What godly character would I like to exhibit?
- What ares do I need to improve
- What is my gift or talent?
- How can I better my gift or tlent>
How to Use Word of the Year
1. Look up Bible Verses
- Go to this Topic Bible Search to look up verses.
- If you need more verses choose your favorite and look up the Cross References.
- Is there a Bible person with your word's character trait? Look them up.
2. Bible Journal Your Word
Once you have a list of verses you can:
- Journal in the margins of your Bible (include 2020)
- Make several Memory Dex Cards (fit in Rolodex or box)
- Make a travelers notebook
3. Place Around Your Home
Place the word on sticky notes around the house to remind you to pray about your word: on your mirror, on your desktop or laptop, near the kitchen sick or refrigerator.
4. Share Your Word
Share your word with friends and family. Share in the Bible Journal Love Circle Facebook Group
Three Ways to
Bible Journal Your Word of the Year
1. Bible Journal in Bible
Use stickers, paints, markers, or digital kits to decorate your wide margin Bible. See printable and digital kits in the Bible Joournal Love Etsy Shop
2. Bible Journal in a Dex Card
I love making these dex cards (4 inches wide). They are quick and don't take many elements. I love making the boxes and seeing them on my bookshelves.
3. Bible Journal in a Travelers Notebook
Travelers Notebooks are trending becasue of their convienent size. They fit right in your purse. You can make one insert for sermon notes, one for Bible journaling, one for groceries, and one for recipes, etc, etc. then keep 6-10 in a Travelers Notebook.
Bible Journal Love Circle
The Facebook Group has a new name: Bible Journal Love Circle. We each have a different circle of friends and family and a responsibility to love to encourage all in our circle. Because of our common love, for God and Bible journaling, we overlap and flow with each person in this group circle.
Did you know emotions are more contagious than any known virus? This is our opportunity to feed and encourage one other here in this circle that will speed to other circles! Let us pray God will take what we learn here to overflowing so that we can splash love and joy to all. Our Father can inspire and enable us to do far beyond what we could ever think to do on our own.
Free Class includes Art Freebies
Paper for Dex Cards
Its best to print the card on card stock see several options here. If you printer can handle it use 120 Lb Card Stock Paper.
Travelers Notebook Kit Add-On
Did you subscribe to receive a Freebie every single Friday? Don't miss the next one!
Download the Word of The Year List
Click on the preview image or this link to download the WORD OF THE YEAR LIST
If you would like to thank me for the freebie I would greatly apprentice you sharing this post on Pinterest or Facebook. Thank you!