This freebie includes: adorable vintage Saint Patrick cards (creative commons), planner meal boxes, watching, reading, writing and learning arrows, and two Bible verse strips you can add to your Bible or planner margins. Feel free to share the link to this page but please do NOT share the files.
Download the free March printables at the bottom of this page.
Matching March Planner Kit
Add contrasting washi tape for a different look!
How to Use the “Planner Stickers” Free Printable
1) Print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper. I cut with a paper trimmer and a circle hole punch.
- Best Price for 100 Sheets (10 cents a sheet)
- Best Price for 25 Sheets 25 Sheets
- Best Price for 100 Avery Sheets ( 11 cents a sheet butAvery has a great reputation for fewest printer jams)
2. ) If you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
3) If you prefer thicker paper, print on cardstock. Use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere to page.
4) Print on regular copy paper and use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere.
Subscribe for Free Printables Below