Did You Know?
This month we gave away 10 Memory Dex Cards and 77 elements matching the Knowing God Kit.
Don't miss a weekly freebie. Subscribe here for notices. Every Friday we offer two Memory Dex Cards (Printable, Digital and Cut-Files) matching the monthly Bible Journal Kit. Note freebies expire at the end of the month.
Free Discernment Bible Journal Class
Join us Feburary 1, 2021 for new free Bible Journal Class!
The world is full of information and misinformation. Often we have difficulty in discerning God’s will. Discernment is like putting on glasses so we ca see better. Jesus addressed physical and spiritual blindness. He healed every physically blind person He encountered but when He encountered religious blindness, most of them refused His help.
We make so many decisions that affect our future and our character daily:
- What should be my priority today?
- Which foods should I eat?
- Which show should I watch?
- Which book should I read?
- What school should my children attend?
- Do I take this job offer?
- Who should I vote for?
- Should I stay in this relationship?
- What does God desire in this situation?
When we learn to listen to God's Holy Spirit, he will open our eyes to truth and we can make choices that line up with God's will instead of choices shaped by brokenness.
Discernment is not just about external choices. We also need to discern the our own self-talk. Understanding who you are and who God really is and how He feels about you will have a life-changing impact on how we think and feel and act daily.
Spiritual discernment is using biblical worldview to differentiate between what is godly, what is ungodly. Discernment is love for the truth and love for righteousness. This 28 day class will help you recognize the truth and walk in it. We will seek God to give us a discerning mind for truth, an active concern for others, and a greater love for Himself.
How it Works
- Class begins Feburary 1. One lesson will be posted each day.
- Download the Bible prompts from the class
- Join the Facebook Group to interact.
- Decide if you will use a Bible, Notebook, Junk Journal, Dex Cards.
- Optional: Get the Discernment Bible Journal Kit (includes both printable or digital, shown below).
- Log into the class and read the lesson even day in Feburary.
- Write out the verse and journal your thoughts about what you are learning.
- Share your Bible journaling in the Bible Journal Love Circle Facebook Group.
Free Printable: Feburary Bible Prompts
Each day we will study the verse for that day and learn how we can cultivate a heart of biblical discernment.
New and On Sale in the Etsy Shop
This kit includes Verses Mapping Helps. We will examine verse mapping in the Discernment class.
Sample Dex Card Layouts
Need More Journaling Room?
Try a Treasure Journal. A Treasure Journal is a Junk Journal with Scripture. Lord willing the Treasure Journaling Pages matching the Discernment Kit will be available before the 31.
Super easy, print from your computer, trim and fold in half you have two pages for your journal.
- Journal and decorate the page digitally before printing.
- Print the page first and journal and decorate by hand.
- Journal digitally and share digitally (no printing)
- Combination of the above (hybrid).
Amy from my design team is making a video to show you options.