1. Read the Story of Christ’s Birth
- Bible Verses in Luke 2:1-20, Matthew 1, 2:1-11.
- There are dozens of Free Printable online to color, make nativity puppets and more.
- Here is my Nativity Pinterest Board:
2. Play Christmas Music focusing on Christ.
- Here is a YouTube Playlist
3. Give to Others in Need
- Make a date to sit with family and brainstorm opportunities to give. Include the children.
- Visit a shelter, make a meal for homeless, find out who is needy in your church.
4. Go Caroling
- To a Hospital, Nursing Home or your Neighborhood
5. Read a Bible Passage or Devotional About Christ Every Day
- Several devotionals are online free. Many focus on Christ in December.
- I made a list of 31 Verses on the Incarnation you can download free here
6. Write a Thank You Letter to a Solider
7. Bake a Birthday Cake for Jesus
- Visit Pinterest for ideas like this one
8. Spend Time Christmas Morning in Prayer Before Gift Opening
- Make it a family tradition to take turns thanking God for His son and all the other gifts.
9. Watch a Video on the Nativity
10. Bible Journal Christ’s Birth
- See Bible journaing below. Do it togethers as a family
Bible Journaling Christ’s Birth
These are pages I made celebrating Christ’s birth and links to the art work used. Each of these were made digitally in Photoshop Elements. Feel free to borrow ideas. Spend time with your family and a wide margin Bible. Find coloring pages of Jesus birth online to trace and color into your margins. Try fancy lettering.
Illustrated Faith’s Praise Book
Bible Journaling Tip
Save your Christmas Cards to make tip-ins.