This site is devoted to encouraging you to spend time in God's Word and grow closer to him.
Here we offer Bible journaling classes, digital classes, and spiritual encouragement.
Sow & Reap Free Bible Journal Study
How it Works
- Enroll in the free class
- Download the Bible prompts printable
- Use a Bible, Notebook, Junk Journal, Dex Cards, or whatever means you want to Bible journal.
- Optional: Get the Sow and Reap Kit (printable or digital) and/or the matching Junk Journal Kit.
- Read the daily devotional, write out the verse and journal your thoughts about what you are learning.
- Share your Bible journaling in the Bible Journal Love Circle Facebook Group.
- Download new matching Freebies every Friday.
Hello, Hello! I'm Robin Sampson. My passion is to encourage you to spend in the Word and grow closer to God.
I enjoy inspiring women through
I have taught Bible studies and homeschooled for over thirty years. I also write books:
- A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays
- What Your Child Needs to Know When
- The Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach
I lives just outside Nashville, TN in Goodlettsville. I gave birth to nine children, have 16 grandchildren, four great-grand children, and three Pomeranians.
Verse Mapping Digitally
Follow Bible Journal Love's Facebook Page for FRIDAY FREEBIES!
Bible Journal Digitally Free with Photopea
Bible Journaling Digitally
Interested in Bible Journaling Digitally?
Start learning Photoshop Elements today with Quick Learn Course!
Bible Journaling Courses
Beta Classes 40% Off with Coupon Code GROWINHIM